PAIN

It is very painful to loose someone to whom you love a lot and have spent ur life's 20 to 15 years  with your full senses with them .
                  Parents are the blessing of Allah . No one can be a subtitute of Parents And after then our grand relations from our fathers and our mothers. And these relations are your essence of life . They love you and spent a lot of time with you. They play with you eat with you , keep you safe whenever your parents scolds you.
                 I also left my Nano Nana and Dada in my childhood only my dadi was left alive. She loved me very much even when I was born and the doctor told her that you have blessed with a grand dauhter she just took my name and said Faiza has born.
                  Years passed and I grown up and spent time with her . Me and she shared a lot of memories together even she was remain sometime my partner in my naughtyness .
                    She was very soft and kind hearted woman . My one tear was untolerable for her. My any pain was unbearable for her. She was a lively lady with no diabetic BP issue or anything else .
                     That was the horrible day when she fell down suddenly and got surgery in her leg and in the hospital she was smiling while talking with her whole family sharing lots of memories and spreading love to her offspring which was her kind nature. Got discharge and came home but in the same evening got collapsed lost her senses even I was going to her near and shouting to see the reaction At that time she respond me three time then she went hospital again.
                      That was the very horrible night when doctors said that everything in her body has collapsed and there is no hope for survival. We prayed for her a lot and that night was passed . Dawn appeared, The day started , we continued to pray, evening came and I was praying for my dado friend for a miracle although I knew that Now nothing positive will happen but just I was praying like a innocent child . 9 o clock was the time when her hands were in my hands and she was unconsious almost just taking our names , memorizing everyone .
                        Last Time at 12 am she opened her eyes , watched everyone and then closed her eyes forever. She went calmly to her Allah . Painful time and still painful to say for her that she was, she did , mind and heart are still not ready to accept that now she is no more.
                        Stopping tears for the people you love the most is very hard , forgetting the people you spend time is always memorable .  She used to say that Allah is her friend Now she has gone to Allah, her best friend :(.

In the end I just want to say :
Always respect your elders. Especially your grand relations because they dont demand you for anything but they give you always lots of prayers and they keep you always under the shelter of prayers. After our parents and our grand parents no body is there to safe us , to pray for us and to love us :(

BY :
FAIZA NAQVI



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Wedding Cultures Of Pakistan

"MORNING SHOWS IN PAKISTAN"